Welcome to another week of the Weekend Social, we’re gonna change it up a bit. Thanks again for my lovely co-host ladies, you gals rock! Link up & meet new friends
Don’t forget to follow our hosts & co-hosts for their answers
Natalie Made It†|| Facebook†|| Twitter†|| Pinterest
The Chronicles of Motherly Beauty†|| Facebook†|| Twitter†|| Pinterest
Maurissa Sees Beauty†|| Facebook†|| Twitter†|| Pinterest
Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt†|| Facebook†|| Twitter†|| Pinterest
SusieQTpies Cafe|| Facebook†|| Twitter†|| Pinterest
Texas Teaching Fanatic || Facebook†|| Twitter†|| Pinterest
Simply copy these questions to your blog, answer them & snag the button at the bottom. †Then drop your link to your blog post in the linkup
This week’s questions: 3†Things…
3†things you love about†summer time:
3†things you have in your purse currently:
3†things you don’t leave the house without:
3 things you look forward to this summer:
3 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT SUMMERTIME
1) No school…which means no work…sort of. (I will still be creating products for my TpT store)
2) Schlitterbahn! For those of you who have no idea what that is…it’s hands down, THE BEST water park in the country…in New Braunfels, TX. Google it if you don’t believe me. I dare you!
3) I can spend more time with my little guy and soak up all his hugs and kisses…and temper tantrums… 😉
3 THINGS YOU HAVE IN YOUR PURSE CURRENTLY:
2) Lip gloss
3) Assorted colors of pens. As in…purple, pink, green, blue, black, red…when you’re a teacher, it happens! Or maybe I have an obsession with them. You’ll never know!
3 THINGS YOU DON’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
1) Coupons (I’ve recently gotten into couponing, and it’s SO much fun!)
2) Cell phone…DUH!
3) Clothes. You can’t leave the house without clothes on! LOL
3 THINGS YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER:
1) Family trip to Missouri
2) I’ll be at 3 Gretchen Bernabei trainings this summer to answer questions from teachers about how to implement her AH-mazing writing strategies into the classroom. So. Stinkin. Excited.
3) Getting some work done on this house. I know…that sounds so blah…but I’ll be glad when it’s done. There. Maybe not looking forward to the “doing” part…but definitely the end product!